Self-catering Lodges and Cottages – Nidderdale, Yorkshire Dales
1. A welcome tea tray will be in your accommodation ready for your arrival.
2. Bed linen is included in the price, based upon the number of persons booked.
3. Towels can be provided upon request at a small extra charge of £4 per set.
4. Car parking is next to all accommodation.
5. A barbecue area can be made available upon request.
6. Pets are welcome by agreement at a small extra charge of £25.00 per stay.
We regret that pets must not be left unattended in the accommodation and the hirer is totally responsible for that pet. There is an enclosed croft area adjacent to the lodges and extensive woodlands for their enjoyment. Local kennels are helpful and will take your pet for short or long periods.
7. Water and electricity is included in the price, subject to a generous fair usage policy.
8. A cleaning service is available, if requested at £28.00. The usual practise for self-catering is to leave the accommodation clean and tidy on departure, which enables us to devote more of our time to prepare for the next guests.
9. Arrivals are from 3.00pm and departures are before 10.00am. Please contact us in advance for key collection information, unless already advised.
10. For the benefit of all guests we operate a no smoking policy inside any accommodation.
1. Once a deposit, security card details, or payment has been received and a booking confirmation has been issued by the Owners, the Hirer is legally responsible for the total cost of the accommodation booked. Cancellation insurance is commercially available and is strongly recommended. The Owners reserve the right to re-let that accommodation should the hirer fail to complete the transaction.
2. There is a 2½% additional charge on credit/charge card payments. There is no additional charge for debit cards.
3. Credit /debit card security details are normally requested on arrival – if not already taken with the booking. The Owners reserve the right to charge the Hirer for extra cleaning, missing/broken items or damage.
4. Each accommodation is designed to comfortably sleep a specific number of persons. Additional persons must be by prior agreement with the Owners and an extra charge per person may be made.
5. Disturbance. The Owners reserve the right to vacate persons from the premises should the Hirers:
a) Remain longer than the allotted time.
b) Cause a disturbance to the Owners or other Hirers.
c) Behave offensively or in such a way so as to cause Health and Safety risks. The Owners also reserve the right to require the Hirers to vacate the premises in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Variations to the prices, terms and conditions of this booking must be made by written agreement. Should the accommodation become unavailable for any reason, the Owner’s liability shall be limited to a refund of the amount already paid for that booking.
7. No responsibility is accepted for any loss or personal injury. Vehicles and personal property are at the Hirer’s risk at all times.
8. The charging of any electric vehicle, using mains power, may only be done once written permission has been given by the Owners and there may be an additional cost for this, based on the charging requirements.
9. The properties are used as holiday accommodation and are exempt from the security of tenure provisions under the Rents Act or any statutory re-enactment.
10. No element of tenancy shall arise in any circumstances from any booking made.
N.B. Hirer is the person making the booking; Owner is the owner of the accommodation booked.
Furnished to a very high standard throughout with colour TV, DVD, washing and drying laundry facilities or service, CD player and alarmclock radio. Wi-Fi available.
Click here to return to the Booking Form